Project ManagementThrough our unique financial management operating model, Interclypse delivers a multitude of services ranging from audit remediation, internal controls, business process improvement, verification and validation (V&V), and property accounting wrapped in our relationship-oriented project management approach.
- Project Conception & Initiation
- Strategic planning & Execution
- Clear Operating Models
- Collaborative Monitoring
- Detailed Closeout
- Straightforward Communication
- Root Cause Analysis
- Trusted Stakeholder Relationships
- Change Management-Oriented Solutions
- Audit Liaison and Coordination
- Verification & Validation
- Document Processes, Subprocesses, and Related Controls
- Analyze Process Pain Points
- Identify Key Supporting Documentation
- Design and Executes Test Plans
- Reports & Guidance
- Assistance with New Process Implementation
Federal Financial Management
- Financial Statement Audit Advisory
- FASAB Accounting Standards
- Property, Plant, and Equipment (PP&E)
- Grant-Related Accounting
- Detailed Accounting White Papers
Browse our latest articles
Disorganization and Ambiguity vs. Well Defined Teams
Disorganization and ambiguity in roles and responsibilities often lead to confusion, duplicated efforts, and project failure.
Overcoming Apprehensions: The Skill Gap Challenge
As organizations recognize the need to migrate to the cloud, there is an increased need to develop the necessary skills to support this tra...
Interclypse Ranks in the Top Maryland Workplaces of 2023
Interclypse is humbled to again be highlighted as one of the Top Maryland Workplaces in 2023 by The Baltimore Sun!